Welcome to Great Sports Equipment!
40 Hunter Safety Tips for a Safe Hunting Season
- Tip 1: Always keep the barrel of your firearm pointed in a safe direction.
- Tip 2: Firearms should be unloaded when not in use.
- Tip 3: Don’t rely on your gun’s safety. …
- Tip 4: Be sure of your target and what’s beyond it.
- Tip 5: Use proper ammunition.
7 hunting safety tips
- Treat every firearm as if it were loaded.
- Only point at what you plan to shoot.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- Before shooting, clearly identify your target and what is beyond.
(Visited 70 times, 1 visits today)